SO I made this tea and a cup of maple bacon to go with my breakfast of eggo waffles and super-good quality bacon (the kind from the butcher, not from the grocery store). I guess I shared with my boyfriend to (sigh) so I’ll include his review as well!

This tea is so full of flavour. I really get the sense of a fluffy thick pancake smothered in butter with maple syrup. I enhanced my experience with a brown sugar whipped cream and a tiny bit of maple syrup, but it didn’t need it at all. It just upped the ante from awesome to amazing :) I’m finding I like to have additions in 52 teas, now that I’ve tried all of them from my order. For me, that is not a bag thing in any sense of the word. That’s why I have my milk frother – when winter comes and it’s -47, I make lattes/london fogs out of EVERYTHING. aaaaand I finally found my favorite vanilla syrup for that purpose (… vanilla nesquick :D CLASSY!)

Mike’s review: I like it cus it tastes like pancakes and it’s nice and sweet and yummy. And it doesn’t even taste like hot water.