drank Maple Bacon by Man Teas

So I had this one to go with my pancake breakfast tea this morning. Ah it was such a good tea day and it’s not even noon.. wait.. it’s 12:30. Sleep ins. haha.

Yes! This is a pretty yummy novelty tea. Noveltea as many like to say. I was hoping it wouldn’t taste like other bacon flavoured things (The bacon jellybeans we have come to mind) because those are a bit over the top. This tea is blended just perfectly – to give you a bit of a bacon taste and maple flavour, but still a strong tea base so that it’s not disgusting!~ I appreciate that! :)

For the second cup, we added the same brown sugar whipped cream with a tiny bit of maple syrup.

It’s a nice smoky tea, and I want to have more smoky teas in my life. I did get a bacon taste, Mike however did not. Here’s Mike!

Mike: It didn’t really taste like bacon to me, but it did taste like breakfast. And maple. mm I liked it, it was yummy! It just didn’t exactly taste like bacon to me.

Ashley Bain

smoky.. I will send you some of Harney’s lapsang souchong soon! (Still waiting for my sample packets to arrive.)

DaisyChubb

Fo sho! Before I do my next swap I have to order some little baggies :)
Fun!