How fitting to start my tea swap journey with one blended by the swapper herself – SimplyJenW ! First of all, thank you for all the rooibos! It’s going to be an adventure.

I picked up some treats from a new European bakery in my neighbourhood, Kave Haz. We got some Gypsy cake and French Cream. Yum.

Of course, to make this an extra special treat, I made lattes with foamed milk and vanilla syrup! Mm I tried it on its own first and it’s the perfect blend and sweet caramel and apple. I’m totally into apple teas this fall, but rooibos is my favorite. I love rooibos lattes too, so I digress – thank you SJW, you expert tea blender you :)

I’m really enjoying this tea. Next time I will have it without the syrup because it’s quite decadent and sweet just on it’s own.

I feel so lucky to have so much of this in my cupboard to share with friends and keep by my side all fall.