Mm I am a fan!
I steeped one perfect teaspoon for a good ten minutes. Usually I go for 5 minutes with a rooibos, but this one smelled so good it was begging for it. Yum!

The peach stands out the most, with strawberry in a close second and a nice orange in the background. It’s super tasty – I’m discovering how much I love green rooibos – especially citrus blends! I don’t really care for citrus tea otherwise but, like with Green & Fruity from DT, I’m becoming hooked and craving teas like this.

It’s quite sweet just on it’s own, but I did my usual rooibos latte and am even happier :)

Thanks be to SimplyJenW, myrooibos tea queen!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy