drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

Wowza, first of all, I got my package from Jenn! Thank you!

Mike and I had good fun opening the package! He would open a tea and I had to smell and guess it (HA yeah right!). I got none right. But I don’t care, they all smelled GOOD and that’s what matters!

Tonight, as I listen to Gorillaz and anxiously await going to Combat Improv, I chose this tea. A tea that smelled diiivvviiiine, but that I knew wouldn’t wow me! If that makes sense. Well, it is delish, but not my number one, you know?

The base is nice and strong, perfect to wake me up before a long night of hilarity. I steeped for 2.5 min, drinking straight up. (My 2nd steep will take cream+sug).. it doesn’t need it though. I’m getting some light chocolate notes, a nice caramel body and this wonderful hint of cashews (my favorite of the “nut” family) so I am enjoying this tea for sure.

Wow, tea traded from your friends is so much more special than tea you buy yourself. It feels like I’m having some sort of time-travel-tea-party, and I think that’s what makes me come back to Steepster every night – this sense of a giant tea party and we’re all invited o: I’m lame. but You rule.