Okay folks, so thank thank thank you to Erin Hurley for sending me some of her precious Pecan Pie blend! I knew it had to be the first one I tried. yummeh in my tummeh.

Sadly, when I went to put brown sugar in, a few bread crumbs got in there :/ I keep bread in my brown sug to keep it soft, but something it flakes away. Bad bread! Oh well, I picked them out haha.

Second steep – steamed milk and vanilla syrup. It’s pecan pie goodness – I love the slight ..bitterness? of the pecans? haha it’s not bitter, but you know, the nut part! It’s very nice. mm paired with the caramel, you are a doll Erin :D

Okay I’ve found out the only sad part about tea swaps- only enough tea for one or two cups! Sometimes it makes you sad because it’s soooo good. But then, that’s what payday is for :D

Ashley Bain

I’m really hoping my bf sent your package of tea to the right address. hahah.

DaisyChubb

haha I’m sure he did gal pal!
Seriously, all the packages I sent out got to you guys super quick, but there’s been a hold up with all of the packages to me. I don’t think anything is wrong, just strange customs coming in to the country, or maybe I have a lazy Canada Post! No worries my dear, I’ll keep you posted of course :)

Comments

Ashley Bain

I’m really hoping my bf sent your package of tea to the right address. hahah.

DaisyChubb

haha I’m sure he did gal pal!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy