Wow, there is something quite special about this tea.
It’s now added to my VERY short list of whites I enjoy.

The base is lovely, especially on the second steep when it shone through – but I’m getting ahead of myself. The scent is a very real cherry dessert, I can smell the brandy mm!

The taste is amazing, so so smooth and almost syrupy in it’s sweetness. It’s just intoxicating – I taste a hint of vanilla and a some yummy brandy, almost grenadine-like – if you made it from cherries haha!

This tea starts out subtle and then I lose myself in the flavour. I should order a bag… better try more samples first so I can add to my order.

Thank you Jenn for the sweet sweet sample of this deliciousness!

(first steep 2.5 min, second 4 min – even on a 4 min steep I didn’t get any bitterness, just more body and the tea base brought to the forefront)

Jenn

Yay! I haven’t even tried this one yet because my teacup runneth over, and over, AND OVER :) I love it!

DaisyChubb

heaven! :D
Well when you feel like something sweet with a strong taste, you know where to go :)