drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

I’m getting sick :(
So I bought this and gail’s cold remedy so I could still drink tea while not being able to taste. It’s cruel really, with all of these samples surrounding me. le sigh.

Okay, so it’s nice. I like chamomile but not the hugest licorice fan (I actually think the crazy amout of licorice in most chamomile teas is what turns some people off of chamo, just sayin). So it’s a little too licorice-after-tasty for me but it’ll do.

It is very nice at soothing the throat, and it’s full of great awesome healthy things, but I can only handle the taste if it’s piping hot or ice cold. Oh well!

Cattibrie

I mixed Bravissimo with Gail’s Cold Remedy the other day. The licorice/mint flavours were kind of overpowering but it sure held the cold off.
Hope you feel better soon.

DaisyChubb

I mixed them today too! The licorice overpowers for sure, but it was a nice mix while it was hot :) Thanks, I feel better already, and I hope everything goes well with your cake adventure! Think of it as an adventure (albeit a stressful one), I’m sure everything will work out in the end :)

Cattibrie

Glad you are feeling better. I am sure the cake is going to be ok. I just panicked that it isn’t perfect but the tier will get covered.

Comments

Cattibrie

Hope you feel better soon.

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy