Thank you Jenn for your sample full of huge cherry chunks yum. I ate the cherries after the tea steeped and all was right with the world.

I tried half a cup hot and half a cup in the freezer to be iced. Yay grammar.

I, sadly, was not a fan of this tea. The smell was amazing! Like Sodalicious candies (man I miss those), and my nose even felt the carbonation bubbles – VERY cool.
You know, I bet I would enjoy this tea if it was super concentrated and made into one of those tea-sodas, but as it was I didn’t get a lot of flavour and what was there was strange.

I added some sugar to try to re-create the smell, but no luck!

I’m so glad to have the chance to try this tea though, even just to smell it. It smelled like soda heaven :D