mmm I am loving this. Thank you Jenn for this sample, and the others, because I found something I love! Not this tea in general, but fruit flavoured teas from 52teas. I’m not a fan of their blacks, but their flavoured herbals and greens ohhh I am in heaven! So thank you!

This tea is a little light on flavour, but I think that’s my fault for picking my hugest glass mug. It’s still delicious, I’m getting a creamy raspberry syrup taste that is such a delight before bed. And the smell both dry and steeped is amazing. Mmm.

I’ll be keeping my eyes out for this one next reblend. b^_^

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy