reviewed The Steeper by DAVIDsTEA

This is bliss.

Pretty much the IngenuiTEA, but I could buy it at my store so I did.
$20.
No leaks, delicious tea, no plasticy flavour even from first use! I like it.

Very easy to clean as well, Just a rinse will do, or you can get all grabby and take out parts, but you don’t have to do it every time that’s for sure. Love.

Cattibrie

I want one of these. My cousin has one and she loves it.

DaisyChubb

So far it’s flawless, and it’s cheap enough! I bought this one with a birthday gift card, so if you even have a giftcard then it’s def worth it haha n_-

Indigobloom

Only problem I’ve found is that after awhile it collects tea grime. I’ve been meaning to pick up some bleach to clean my Teaopia version

Eisenherz

Thanks for reviewing this, I had been wondering for a while whether this was as wonderful as advertised for such a low price… I’ll definitely get my hands on one now!

DaisyChubb

For sure! The price is right my dears. Still so far so good. It’s like a magic trick to my friends and family haha!

Amariel

I just got this to replace my old IngenuiTea that I got from Adagio eons ago. It had begun to leak, and then someone left it in the sink while it was backed up with vacuum dust in the water. Ew. At least that finally forced me into replacing it. I like that the strainer at the bottom comes out; it didn’t on my old one. So far, so good, but just a month in use thus far.

MissMylin

I got this as a birthday present a few months ago. Up until then I was using a Takeya tea maker, but now this is all I use for making tea at home. I live alone so the Steeper makes just the right amount for me :-)

Comments

Cattibrie

I want one of these. My cousin has one and she loves it.

Indigobloom

Eisenherz

Amariel

MissMylin

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy