Yummmmehs!

So I participated in a tea swap, you may have seen the thread in Discussions – http://gussyingupthetuttle.blogspot.com/2011/08/3rd-annual-tea-trade.html

I got this tea, and a bunch of Zhena samplers, and a sweet Chinese cold & flu tea! So I am happeee! I can’t wait to respond back to my secret trader with a thank you package :)

Ah good times.

This tea is lovely. I am not one to turn down an intriguing bagged tea, and this one does not disappoint. It has a similar smell of ManTeas Mayan Chocolate Chai, but without the cayenne, which is great because I’ve been looking for a chocolate chai with a little less… throat on fire. haha!

The taste is a bit mellow, but I can dig that. I like that it’s rooibos and I’m having it at night, and it’s PERFECT with a splash of chocolate almond milk.

Happy lady here.

Edit:: So I’ve really been toying around with the idea of hosting a monthly secret-santa style tea swap, with a different theme every month. Do you think monthly is too often? Maybe a seasonal trade, 4 times a year? I LOVE the organization of events like this, but I wonder if I could get enough membership. Heck, even 5 people is enough for me. Any takers?

LiberTEAS

I’d be interested in the swap. :)

SimplyJenW

Considering it. Seasonal would be better.

Dinosara

There’s a thread on the discussions that was just started by TheDJBooth (“Trick or Treat Tea”) about a possible halloween swap… I think you would possibly get takers for a seasonal swap if you posted on the discussions. I’d probably be in too!

Angrboda

I think monthly would be too much. Four times a year or just every second month sounds better to me. I might sign up for something liek that, but probably not every time.

DaisyChubb

Thanks guys! Yes, I agree monthly would be way too much – the teas probably wouldn’t even have reached their destination by then! :D Thanks very much for your input, I’m definitely going to consider this in the new year, because there will probably be a secret santa swap in the mean time, plus a possible halloween one like you said Dino, but I will keep it on the burner. Oh yes. :D

SimpliciTEA

I’m interested in doing a seasonal swap, also.

DaisyChubb

Noted :) I will get something set up for sure in the coming months. Prizes and contests and tea trades oh my!

Babble

Aha! So this is where the idea was born ;)

Comments

LiberTEAS

I’d be interested in the swap. :)

SimplyJenW

Considering it. Seasonal would be better.

Dinosara

Angrboda

SimpliciTEA

I’m interested in doing a seasonal swap, also.

Babble

Aha! So this is where the idea was born ;)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy