drank Florence by Harney & Sons

A huuuge thanks to Mercuryhime for this yumtastic tea!

My first taste of full on loose-leaf harney and sons and it is so delicious. I found the flavour a bit light, but I used the whole sample in my very large bodum travel mug so I’m guessing that’s why. I’m looking forward to ordering this asap.

There is no astringency, the tea is extremely smooth. The tea has a nice depth with the chocolate and hazelnut – I can’t think of a better simple dessert tea that delivers exactly what it promises.

Mercuryhime

I’m so glad you liked it! It was a present to my husband the first Christmas we were dating because I wanted to share my love of tea with him while combining it with his love for chocolate, but he hasn’t touched the tin since the day I made him a cup from it. I just can’t get the man to like tea. So sad. I’m glad someone is finally enjoying it. :)

DaisyChubb

Aw, that’s okay – more tea for you!
Yesss I love it! Thank you – it’s more convincing (like I need more) that I need to make that fated H&S order :D

Comments

Mercuryhime

DaisyChubb

Aw, that’s okay – more tea for you!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy