Had this iced today – yummm. I know it’s hot tea season, but I just came from dance class and wanted to try my Steeper’s iced tea capability (just how they do it in store O:)
Drizzled a little agave over my ice cubes and whala. Instant iced gratification.

I steeped a little long (a tad bitter), but used lots of leaf so my second cup was less bitter. It’s a nice green taste, with a hint of strawberry. And dang the leaves smell good. Can probably get a third cup, here we go!

The Seattle Tea Snob

Curiosity got the best of me, what kind of dance? There is a tiny dance-a-holic trapped inside my body … don’t think about that too much.

Who knew Seattle would be my tiny dancer! :D
Well I’m just taking a Hip Hop class before, but I’ve just finished some Jazz and Ballroom classes :) It’s all good imo

The Seattle Tea Snob

Ah nice, I was a lindy hop addict for a number of years and did a bit of blues, not the sleezy blues though. Considering trying a country two-step or something, haven’t decided yet though. Solo dances aren’t my thing, see I look like crap on the dance floor, but when I’m dancing with a lovely partner no one is looking at me so it doesn’t matter. :-)

DaisyChubb

Ah I like your thinking! See for me, I’m clumsy and so not graceful at.. well.. both. So I stick to solo so people don’t see me stepping on toes. >_>

Comments

The Seattle Tea Snob

Who knew Seattle would be my tiny dancer! :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy