drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

So I finally tried it hot today!
I see that that’s not the best way to drink this based on the tasting notes, and you know I will agree with that.
It tastes like honey and keeps the strong smell that accompanies the dry leaf. It’s really still delicious, but I’m getting some strong rooibos taste where there wasn’t before.

Still pleasant and gave me some energy, but I only have 25g so I will keep it for refreshing, energizing iced tea, where it truly shines!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy