So I guess the straight tea for $1 means straight tea. Like, don’t have it as a latte. But daaang I wanted to try this as a latte. And $4.15 later, I did. Man I will not do that again. But maaaan was it worth it.

2%+agave = silky creamy dreamy goodness. I got the idea from a blog off the DT facebook page, he explained it as tasting like “the milky way”. couldn’t put it better myself. But at 5 bucks, I’ll make it myself next time. Ciao!

(This might not be true.. the amount of leaf she put in the steeper was probably worth 5 bucks itself haha. Oh this tea!~)

oh! Did anyone notice I was posting while at work today? Oh yeeeah I upgraded, left Sasktel, signed up with Fido and got an Android! Steepster at work motherfunkers! :)