My first of the winter collection!
I ran to David’s at lunch and ninjaed the only box. So.. yeah.. I still feel like they hate me. Oh well! :D

This tea is a little light on flavour, but very comforting. It’s a good black base, which makes me think it will hold up extremely well to being latte-ified, which is what I will try next.

The dry smell is very WALNUT! Punch in the face. Walnuts in your- yeah.. strong. I know banana is in there, but it’s hard to smell.

As it steeps, the scent is quite light, and first sip reminded me a bit of Toasted Walnut, but then it sinks into a banana-nut bread… yum. It’s very comforting, but the flavour is not terribly “deep” or inspiring. That said, if you can’t get your hands on 52teas Buttered Banana Bread, this may tide you over until the next reblend n_-

Latte time!

Tamm

Oh I’m so glad you got that box so I can read your reviews! I’m actually more tempted by this now that you mention that you find the nut part more prominent. I have some banana flavored teas where the banana is just about the only thing I can taste.

DaisyChubb

The nut definitely is at the forefront with this tea! Just a hint of banana, and it’s not the fake banana taste either, so this tea might be perfect for you :D

Comments

Tamm

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy