drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Whew, haven’t had a tea like this in a while.
Yes. Amaretto in tea form.

No rooibos woodiness. SO SO flavourful (less almond flavour on the second steep, but good for 2 at least). The apple is barely there (thank goodness). It’s creamy, and the aroma is just as strong as the dry leaf. Amaretto, all the way.

I’ll admit I don’t think I would drink this all the time, or in the summer months, but in the fall/winter it’s going to become as permanent a tea in my collection as I can make it.

A great pair with my… bologna and baconnaise sandwich. Jealous? Probably not. But you have to admit I’m pretty damn fancy.

Jenn

Ooooh, that does sound pretty good! The tea that is… :)

hehe :3 indeedly

Cattibrie

I bought this when I went to the store this afternoon based on the smell and your review. Can’t wait to try it.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh I hope you like it! One of the best rooibos’ I have ever tasted!

Cattibrie

If I don’t like it I will just regift it to my SIL who loves Amaretto. I am sure I will though.

Kittenna

You are SO right. Definitely amaretto. I probably wouldn’t have identified that properly without reading it, but that is exactly how it tastes.

Amariel

This is def one of my faves, based on your review. It is a staple for fall and winter for me too.

Comments

Jenn

Ooooh, that does sound pretty good! The tea that is… :)

hehe :3 indeedly

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh I hope you like it! One of the best rooibos’ I have ever tasted!

Kittenna

Amariel

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy