Okay, I hate to be the first one to review this tea – I don’t want to scare you away from it!
Maybe I’ll scare you.. towards it?

Okay let’s just do this. Dry smell: rotten fruit. Garbage. Oh my gaawwd my nostrils.
Okay so don’t stick your nose in the bag haha. It’s kind of nice and a deep fruity smell from farther away. :3

Steeped: Smells like.. figs I guess. Or garbage. whichever. haha.
Okay so I’m reminded of fig newtons. And.. christmas I guess. Figgy pudding?

Aftertaste is like I just finished chewing on a big dirty piece of corrugated cardboard. And then this delicious caramel buttery sensation comes. Right when you finish.

Well eff that. This tea is not for me. But I hope it’s for you :) Do you like figs? Maybe it just smells like figs. Fig Newtons are my first and last experience with figs – it’s all I know! I like them… anyways. Enjoy?

WHAT?! Ewwww

Jenn

Ha! That’s going to be our new term for the truly bad… www.eww.com!

Jenn

My favorite bit: “Aftertaste is like I just finished chewing on a big dirty piece of corrugated cardboard.” I’m still laughing…

DaisyChubb

haha I honestly couldn’t think of anything else! Also.. it probably helps that I’ve chewed my fair share of childhood cardboard. That sentence only kind of makes sense, but the point is – I’ve had cardboard in my mouth. So you can trust that statement. :D

Cattibrie

I decided not to get this one when I got the new teas today. The smell was disgusting and I can’t imagine the taste being any better.

DaisyChubb

It tastes like it smells my dear, trust your nose with this tea! :)

Eisenherz

LOL

Amariel

Ha ha ha! I think this is the best thing I have read ALL day! I’m a little scared of this one, though I do like figs, sooo…hmmm, maybe I’m the guinea pig?

Dinosara

LOL! I love fig teas, but you just make this one sound so… appealing. :)

DaisyChubb

Hey you fig lovers, go for it! Seriously, I’m sure it’s just me having a first fig tea experience. I would really love to hear when you think of it!

Comments

Jenn

WHAT?! Ewwww

Jenn

Ha! That’s going to be our new term for the truly bad… www.eww.com!

Cattibrie

DaisyChubb

It tastes like it smells my dear, trust your nose with this tea! :)

Eisenherz

LOL

Amariel

Dinosara

LOL! I love fig teas, but you just make this one sound so… appealing. :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy