I have to say, I am enjoying this tea.

As previously stated by others, the flavour is a bit light, but I don’t mind. The chocolate flavour is equatable to Read My Lips, and in my opinion, that makes a very very good chocolate tea. I love the little chippies! Also, I’m going to make my own artisan chocolate chips one day, so this is inspiring me :3

Anywho, The first sip had a little chili kick to it., but after a few sips it was gone. I looooved this tea when it was hot, but as it cooled down the taste got less and less .. tasty! :( Granted, I will probably still buy a 100g tin of this because I have no tea that is like it. Mayan Chocolate Chai is totally different.. in fact.. I think i will mix the two one night !

:U
Amariel

I think this is the one I will enjoy the most, but we’ll see, once I get some.

Uniquity

I didn’t get this last year because I didn’t like chocolate tea then – But now? I neeed it!

Meg

This was my favourite last year! I plan on getting 100g in two weeks when I go to Halifax!