So the hot water machine is broken, what a way to start my thursday ;(
I tried microwaving water for a loose tea, uuuugh I couldnt even finish the cup, so that davids review will have to wait.

in my tea emergency status, I threw a bag of this in a bottle of water, shook it like crazy, and after an hour I had a yummy mint iced tea! Perfectly refreshing, and bagged teas are so good and quick when making an emergency cold brew, due to the size of their leaves. So yep, happy!

the flavour is light mint, a little I dunno.. Muddled? Not crisp, but refreshing, and a nice slightly sweet tea base that needs no additives.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy