This tea = not for me.

I can see what it was maybe trying to taste like… but to put it in few words, I couldn’t even finish my cup.

It tasted like bath water. Dirty bath water. wtf?

Anyways, something in the cinnamon.. apple.. crumbly type flavour.. is not working for my tastybuddies.

LiberTEAS

eww. Reading Dirty bath water made my stomach wretch. yuck!

DaisyChubb

I’m sorry! I feel like a total traitor writing about bath water and cardboard in my reviews, but I have to say it is totally possible it tasted this way because my first cup of it was with microwaved water. The second cup was when I decided to write the review however, and it was with regular water.. so I don’t know.. but I’m sorry :(

rosenose

This is the ONLY green tea in the world that I have been able to drink. I honestly can’t get enough of it

Amariel

It still smells awesome. I haven’t tried any yet though.

KeenTeaThyme

So sad! I was looking forward to trying this…but thank goodness hadn’t purchased yet. Thanks for the warning, though I am sorry it didn’t work out for you. Boo. :(

R4iNB0W

Cinnamon taste is strong…but actually it’s one of my favourite! We can’t love all the same teas:)

Comments

LiberTEAS

eww. Reading Dirty bath water made my stomach wretch. yuck!

DaisyChubb

rosenose

Amariel

It still smells awesome. I haven’t tried any yet though.

KeenTeaThyme

R4iNB0W

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy