drank Oolong Raspberry by ZenTea

Thank you thank you thank you Dinosara for this generous helping of deliciousness!

I knew I had to have it tonight, despite it being the evening. It’s 9:12 and I should stop steeping but… it tastes so so good.

This great buttery taste pairs with the raspberry flavour, that isn’t milky or creamy per se.. but it’s.. full flavoured and yummeh!
On the first steep the raspberry overwhelmed the rest of the flavours, but as I steep more I get a different balance of leafygreen oolong with just a hint of raspberry flavour. Delicate. Delicious.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy