Yum!
Thank you Dinosara , I had a feeling I would be all over this tea. I would love to try it with a splash of milk , but I’m out! Also… definitely prepared this as if it was a black tea by accident. o_o

I blame the coming migraine and the just-waking-up from-a-nap-ness , as I’m a little confusing and in pain, but I just wanted to come on and yum! before I left.

What a great tea, not bitter at all, even though my water was a little hot. Nice and smooth, creamy and mm pistachio, and I’m taking a tiny bit of lime as well. What a treat!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy