drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Can I put this in both my cupboard and on my shopping list? It is way more awesome than I even imaged, holy.

I kept mouthing “OMG” while drinking it at work. mm!
Okay so, chocolate orange in a cup. I’ll just agree with that, because it is. 100%.

I won’t say the puerh is totally missing from the picture, I can taste a bit of gritty earthiness but it is quickly overwhelmed in both smell and taste by a strong delicious dark and creamy chocolate and perfect orange flavour. loooove.

I was sold in the Regina store with my favorite dude gave me a sample of this as a latte. Please do it. SO GOOD.

p.s. finally caved and bought the Advent Calendar! There are 15 teas on it that I haven’t tried, so I think it’s totally worth it for me ^^

Advent calendar????

aisling of tea

I own most of the teas in the calendar, but I got it anyway! I think it’s a good way to get me to retry old favorites!!

Ninavampi

I wish I could get it to Ecuador in time to actually use it as an advent calender… I have set my mind to placing an order from David’s Tea, maybe I’ll buy this anyways… Might be a great way to try a bunch of new teas! : )

DaisyChubb

Maybe like.. save it for your birthday month or something :D
There’s always an excuse to count down a month with tea :D
And yes. Advent calendar ^^ http://www.davidstea.com/featured/the-holiday-gift-guide/our-favorite-holiday-gifts-1/24-days-of-tea

Ninavampi

Hmmm… Tempting good idea… : ) I might have to give in!

that looks like fun…

Amariel

I really want to try this, but I gotta get some of my current cupboard down a little before I get more tea. Not sure I can wait much longer though.

Comments

TeaBrat

Advent calendar????

aisling of tea

DaisyChubb

Maybe like.. save it for your birthday month or something :D
There’s always an excuse to count down a month with tea :D

Ninavampi

Hmmm… Tempting good idea… : ) I might have to give in!

that looks like fun…

Amariel

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy