Not too bad, this is a bagged tea but I needed a Genmaicha and I was in Winners and.. well.. you get the picture.

The smell of the bag is really strong, woo, and I can’t see too much rice, but let’s give it a try. I’ll admit I had it a few days ago, but from what I can remember it was actually pretty nice. Not as roasty toasty as I like my Genmaichas, but not bad or bitter considering! Numi is a bagged brand I trust usually, so this will have a good life in my cupboard. Also so handy to slip one in my pocket for an emergency o_o

Amariel

They have tea at Winners? Really?

DaisyChubb

Oh yes. So much tea. Well.. my Winners has a Homesense attached to it but they’re pretty much the same thing, so now I’m thinking it’s on the Homesense side x_x But yeah, crazy brands, sometimes horrible tea.. haha!

Amariel

I know they have hair stuffs there, but I never noticed the tea before, though my Winners/Homesense is about half an hour away, and there is a standalone Winners a lot closer.

Faith

I love bagged teas for their portability, sometimes it’s just not possible to carry around tins and tins of tea with you everywhere!

Absolutely! And there are some nice bagged teas out there that do the trick :3

@Heather – the teas in our store are near the kitchen supplies, there’s also a bunch of different olive oils and other baking stuff around there, try that next time you make a Winners visit! :)

Comments

Amariel

They have tea at Winners? Really?

Faith

Absolutely! And there are some nice bagged teas out there that do the trick :3

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy