Thanks be to Dinosara, my Earl Grey Queen!

I haven’t had a proper loose leaf Earl in a while, but this swap gave me so many to sample ; 3; truly bless-ed!

This one was not as strong in the bergamot department as I usually like, but it made for a delightful cup. It wasn’t too bitter for me because I drank it at work, and the water machine here makes a less than boiling cup – perfect for pretty much all my work teas. So, yeah! Not much more to say about this one, but that it was classic and made my morning happy. :)

Dinosara

Haha, Earl Grey Queen! That’s quite a title! Glad to have been able to share some with you!

DaisyChubb

Not the most exciting tea review I know, but the sentiment is true! :D

Comments

Dinosara

DaisyChubb

Not the most exciting tea review I know, but the sentiment is true! :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy