Revisiting this one and lowering the rating..

It’s been tart and plastic-like lately… I’ve tried a lower temperature, but I really think it’s the honeybush. Just not jiving with me lately.

EmyPouliche

Same fo me.. I want to like this tea but I don’t know why it tasted like soap the couple of time I tried it ..:s

Ninavampi

Hmmm… My order of it is on the way. And I ordered 2 pouches of it. I am expecting to live it. Here’s hoping…

DaisyChubb

I think you’ll like it Nina! It’s just not my favorite is all, 82 is still an awesome rating in my books :)

TeaBrat

I think the Cinnamon Roll is delicious… a great dessert tea!

KeenTeaThyme

I have a hard time with this one too. I love the smell but brewing it is a challenge…

Comments

EmyPouliche

Ninavampi

DaisyChubb

TeaBrat

I think the Cinnamon Roll is delicious… a great dessert tea!

KeenTeaThyme

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy