My morning cup, brought to you by the lovely Dinosara

Listening to Gorillaz, enjoying my Thanksgiving Day off. Yep. I work in the US Department of a life insurance company, so I get no Canadian holidays off, just American. I have to say, it sucks. But anyways! Here I am :) Sippin a tea latte.

I didn’t read Dino’s review before my first sips, but I agree with pretty much everything. I was struck by the dry smell, I want a candy that tastes like that smells :D Or some kind of preserve… droool. Nice strong bergamot and a sweetness, with light rose.

After steeping, I still get that yummy smell, but the bergamot is playing hide and seek! Just like my current quest on Skyrim [/nerd]. It’s a mostly floral tea, but I thought I would London Fog it up regardless. Steamed milk and vanilla to the rescue, but it’s just a latte, not quite a London Fog!

Still a nice morning tea, I feel all girly with the rose scented goodness surrounding me – I can almost forget what my greasy morning hair must look like n_-