drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

Mm this is a nice tea.
I swapped with a friend who found it too flowery – well it can certainly get syruppy and heady and strooong with too much leaf and too long of a steep.
I almost got headachy, but on my resteep it has mellowed out just enough.

The rose does seem to overwhelm, I don’t get much strawberry but the chocolate is there for sure! I feel like a queen when I drink this, and I wouldn’t trade that for anything. Thank you friend Kelly!

Faith

I agree with you about the roses being overwhelming sometimes… like drinking potpourri!

Comments

Faith

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy