drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, so I cold steeped this overnight and I HAVE to up the rating because this is a whole other monster! A delicious monster!

The strawberry has come out to plaaay! Not only that, but with an intense rich strawberry-ness with just a hint of rose and a chocolate/tea base. It’s like a fancy iced tea – what bottled iced tea should be. I am over the top happy with this discovery, and if anyone else has a potpourri problem with flowery teas (I hear ya Faith!) , try this. Holy mama. Deeelish!

Iced 8 min or more
Jessie

Ooh, I’ll have to try this cold-brewed. Sounds great.

Mélissa

Nice, now I have to try this.

Indigobloom

Mmmm sounds like one tea I might really enjoy cold!!

Faith

Oh, I never thought of that! In the winter the thought of cold tea never really enters my brain, thanks for the suggestion!

Oh do try!
I will usually at least 4 cups of hot tea a day, but when I need something thirst quenching, I’ve been trying to cold brew so I have a refreshing drink I don’t have to pay money for. So far this is the best experiment!!

Kittenna

Silly question – how do you cold brew a tea? Do you just put the teaball in a cup of cold water and leave it in the fridge for x number of hours?

DaisyChubb

Not a silly question at all!
to be honest, I’ve never cold brewed with a tea ball, just because I’m scared of leaving a metal ball in the water for that long – but it’s probably silly and you could probably do it! Yep, my preferred method is to just stick some tea in a bottle or jug and leave it over night, but you can get a good flavour with just a couple hours of cold brewing too. Hope that helped :)

Kittenna

Definitely helps! Do you put the same amount of dry leaf in as you would for a hot cup? I think I’ll try this tonight :D

DaisyChubb

yep I sure do! Let me know how it turns out!

Comments

Jessie

Ooh, I’ll have to try this cold-brewed. Sounds great.

Mélissa

Nice, now I have to try this.

Indigobloom

Mmmm sounds like one tea I might really enjoy cold!!

Faith

Oh do try!

DaisyChubb

Not a silly question at all!

DaisyChubb

yep I sure do! Let me know how it turns out!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy