drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

After many tastings and resteeps and a few more cups, I have decided that this is, in fact, my new, solid, favorite 52teas.
(I’m taking today and doing a quick re-shuffle of ratings to what I currently think of the teas, as it turns out I am too a person who falls in love on first sip but has a hard time with commitment. haha!)

This tea is the only exception. Of course, the likelyhood of it being reblended is not in my favour at the moment, but wow.

I take this tea either 2 m steep time, straight or 4 minutes +resteep latte, with Rolo Nesquik on the top to be fancy . Dang that’s fancy.

Anyyoohoo, the caramel, the cashew, the chocolate and the tea base all satisfy me on a level I haven’t quite reached with other 52teas. Thanks Frank. Post Christmas re-blend? :D