drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by 52teas

No longer 100, as I seem to have lost the knack to make the tea taste like chocolate, however – this tea is great to throw in a half a teaspoon to a bland chai and spice it up just right. Only need a sprinkle though! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy