I can’t seem to recreate my first cup of this baby.
Has anyone cold brewed this? I don’t want to waste it, but I’ve never cold brewed a green tea before.* I would love some advice! :3 *

Mercuryhime

I just dump the tea leaves in a pitcher of colder water overnight. They say to use more leaf than usual. I personally only measure by feel so no advice there. I do love cold brewed greens though.

DaisyChubb

Thanks!! Much appreciated. I just tried a cold steep on another flavoured green tea and it seems to work alright, so I’ll give it a try for sure.

Comments

Mercuryhime

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy