drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

Prefer this iced, 100%

For any coffee lovers: My coworkers LOOOOVES this tea (of course, now she wrongly assumed all puerh tastes like coffee, luckily I gave her a taste of a few other puerhs from Davids before she spent all her money. I’ll have to bring her some Jerry Ma samples for a better idea!! :) )

Great flavoured puerh, but careful of the steep time. I actually find this one benefits from a rinse! About 3-5 seconds of a rinse and all fishiness disappears for me. It’s a lot more earthy as a result, but I don’t mind.

TeaBrat

i’ve heard you should always give pu-erhs a quick rinse b4 steeping.

DaisyChubb

I believe it for sure, I haven’t quite mastered how to do it at work, but I’m working on it haha :D