drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

Sending the rest of this off in a swap.

So I never did review my real experience with this tea… the first time I thought the bitterness was just an error on my part (water too hot, etc), and that that AMAZING drool worthy black currant smell would come out in a later cup.

MM afraid not, I can’t seem to make this one not be a bitter mess! Yay for double negatives. Butbutbut – because of some of the raving reviews I hear from others, I have hope in passing this one on to a better home. It’s only enough for one cup, so if it fails, the world will go on. :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy