I haven’t review this yet whaaat?

I got a smaple from Jenn and Ashley (Sending you good energy for your move Ash). It’s great, but I’m getting the same plastic-y feeling in my mouth that I get from other honeybush blends. Still, I feel lucky to have something like this for an evening treat.

I got the cheesecake taste in the aftertaste, very nice and makes a great late night latte!

Edit: Smaples are like samples but with more love.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy