drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

Not going to rate this, because I think what happened was my fault…

The recommended steep time is 5-7 minutes… I may have let it steep for 10 when I meant to steep it for 3 or 4. It was disgusting. Bitter and hibbi all the way. Evil hibbi. I couldn’t finish the cup it was so gross.

So now I have a feeling… even if I steep it right I will taste how I made it the first time. I just can’t handle any hibiscus.

The dry smell was so tempting though… but I think I’ll stick with Forever Nuts.

Jenn

Hibbiness will ruin the best of teas :/

Truthiness!

AliPants

This tea is just swimming in hibiscus. I tried this both at home and in-store, and trying it in store was actually worse than over steeping it. It wasn’t sure what it wanted to taste like – too many sweet, fruity ingredients, and too much hibiscus. I didn’t finish my cup either. Hell, I didn’t even finish my little mini SAMPLE cup.

haha same Ali!
When smelling the dry stuff, I thought I would be resteeping it all day… le sigh

Comments

Jenn

Hibbiness will ruin the best of teas :/

Truthiness!

AliPants

haha same Ali!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy