drank Dreidels & Donuts by Tealish

Oh my gooosh! My TeaLish order came today!
If you get a chance to try this company, I’m in love. Super fast shipping time, free shipping for Canadians over $50, an amazing winter sale and so many unique blends… yes!

This was my first one to try. Mm it was simple but satisfying. The strawberry held it’s own against the chocolate, and I got a bakey smell and taste! The boy thought it was just so-so, but I think this is a nice treat that doesn’t overwhelm the tastebuds.

Thanks Tealish, for amazing customer service!! (They even handwrote a little think you note ^^ ee!)

aisling of tea

Oooooh, what else did you get?

DaisyChubb

Oh it’s quite the list, I am so happy ee ^^ Toasty Walnut, milk oolong, patisserie, oh christmas tea, caramel oolong (which based on the reviews I may regret haha) um.. oo fairy dust! a few flowering teas, coconut cream chai and earl grey cream! phew! All under 50 bucks! I’m a happy camper :D

Amariel

Wow, good selection! Can’t wait to read more of the tastings.

Jessie

I’m looking forward to the reviews, too! I’m liking the Tealish love. They have some great teas.

aisling of tea

Yay you got Fairy Dust! Everyone should try Fairy Dust nods I’ve not tried their milk oolong, I might have to pick some up on Sunday…

DaisyChubb

I was going to try it today and resteep all afternoon.. instead I ate a huge lunch and was so full I didn’t drink anything! Silly me, should have tried my Detox tea from Davids.. tomorrow!

Comments

aisling of tea

Oooooh, what else did you get?

Amariel

Wow, good selection! Can’t wait to read more of the tastings.

Jessie

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy