drank Toasty Almond by Tealish

I think like how Grumpy Girl Cosmetics does a mirror version of Lush products, Forever Nuts is like a sister to this! haha Thanks Jessie!! :D

Instead of pink, the beetroot turns the liquid a deep, yet bright red! Think Hibiscus red, with no hibiscus! My brain kept warning me not to drink it, but happily there was no tart horrors to be had haha.

It doesn’t taste as much like minidonuts like Forever Nuts, this one is a nice change as it has a different balance of flavours. It’s quite nice, I love these kind of teas. Light on spice, but not light on flavour (although don’t skimp on the amount, as it becomes too watery. I’ve already learned my lesson!)

Jessie

I actually think this one came first! They also have a Walnut Ave. blend that looks and smells identical to Toasted Walnut (haven’t tried it yet), but I think Tealish’s was first. Rather interesting.

DaisyChubb

Thanks Jessie! Good to know, I editted my review a little as the more I drank the more they seemed like sister teas instead of mirror teas.

That is very interesting! I think I prefer this one as a bedtime treat. :)

Jessie

Cool! I still need to try this one. I kept adding it and then removing it from my shopping basket since I still have a little bag of a recent purchase of Forever Nuts unopened. There need to be more hours in the day so I can drink more tea!

DaisyChubb

Agreed! I think they are different enough to warrant a different taste, but similar enough to finish your Forever Nuts first… if that makes sense :D

Comments

Jessie

DaisyChubb

That is very interesting! I think I prefer this one as a bedtime treat. :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy