drank Oh Christmas Tea by Tealish

Yum! Absolutely Christmas in a cup.

This is a wonderful spiced black. The taste that stands out the most to me is the “sweet orange”, like a wee Christmas orange :D But a close second is the spiciness – peppercorn and cinnamon in a delish bakey sensation. Amazing tea for Christmas morning (or Wednesday morning, as I had it)

The next day I tried a cold brew. Er.. today! Wow it was great. Like a spiced orange iced tea, gourmet!

I say orange a lot, but orange does not overwhelm this tea at all. It’s really just a part of the larger whole. A delicious tea whole.