drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

Yes this is such a delicious rooibos!! Thank you again Tealish!

The thing I appreciate most about this tea is how real the fruit smells when you stick your nose in. Strawberry kiwi fairy-heaven. The fruit taste is real too – I had a 4 minute steep because I couldn’t wait any longer and it was not light on flavour at all. A great companion tea if you’re a Green and Fruity fan!

It’s gorgeous too, little curls and pretty colours. This would be such a hit with my little niece – I think I will bring it home for Christmas.
Can’t wait to coldbrew this one, all I can say is this was a huge hit with Mike and also this would make amazing popsicles and also… this tea. rocks.

aisling of tea

I want to marry this tea.

…have you tried the milk oolong yet? I’m dying to know how it is!

DaisyChubb

Not yet! I’m so bad :(
I was super full after lunch today too D: rest assured I can drink caffiene all day tomorrow, it being friday, so I will log it as son as I take my first sip!

Indigobloom

I second that notion! I’ve wanted to know how milk oolong from this place is for ages!!

aisling of tea

I am holding you to that! ;). We’re heading out there on Sunday, I’m hoping it’s good!

Comments

aisling of tea

I want to marry this tea.

…have you tried the milk oolong yet? I’m dying to know how it is!

DaisyChubb

Not yet! I’m so bad :(

Indigobloom

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy