drank Coconut Cream Chai by Tealish

This is a kind of chai that I’ve been trying to perfect at home. Well, I need a break after all my tea-blend failures, and this one hit it perfectly.

I steeped it stovetop style, but oversteeped it a bit I think (for my liking) or didn’t add enough milk, because I like my chai spicy with spice, not bitter! It was slightly bitter (my fault) but with the addition of milk and a splash of maple syrup – this was just as good as at my favorite Indian Restaurant. I go there for the butter chicken, naan bread and chai. ah glory.

The coconut is subtle but there in the background for sure, creating an extra creamy note. I could use a bit more coconut, but I’ll judge that when I have it sans additions. Another Tealish hit!

Jessie

Yum, I’ve been wanting to try this because I love Yogic Chai’s coconut chai. But I still have a lot of that left. But, it’s convinced me that all chai should include coconut for that extra creaminess.

DaisyChubb