I looove chamomile when I’m going to go to bed, but most blends ruin it for me with too. much. licorice.

Not this blend! There’s just the right amount for my liking, and omg hibiscus? hiss… I didn’t realize that was why it was pink! haha I’m smart. Anyways, I guess I should also say that there is the right amount of hibiscus in this for my liking as well :)

It’s not different enough from my usual bagged unnamed grocery store brand sleepy time tea to warrant buying the loose leaf though, when I need sleep inducing herbs, I think I’ll continue to use that.

Great to give this a try though!
It would have helped us fall asleep.. if I hadn’t made the super strong chai a few hours before. le sigh.

William Adam McDuff

Too much licorice? Blasphemy! There can never be too much. :D

DaisyChubb

I wish I could say that after a year I would embrace the licorice… I’ve embraced hibiscus! But still working on the rest haha!