Hoo babay, it’s cold outside.

My latest cold-brew experiment, this one sat in my fridge for 2 days! Lately I’ve been having a strange taste with honeybush, so I’m giving the coldbrew a try.

Another sweet success. Oh my. This is amazing coldbrewed. Light on cinnamon but heavy on sweet dough and cream cheese icing. Refreshing and oh so flavourful. Huzzah!

Iced 8 min or more

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy