drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

When I bake something that called for 1 tsp of vanilla, I usually dump in about 2 tablespoons. I can’t get enough of that boozy delicious vanilla smell when I make cookies, or anything that calls for vanilla! Yum! But if I am ever silly enough to taste it on it’s own.. blech!

This tea is like fulfilling my Vanilla fantasy! The smell is so deep and rich vanilla that it is like drinking true vanilla extract, but it tasted good! Really good! Creamy and wonderful, I love the the oolong peeks out.
My first steep was only 2 minutes, so my second for 5 was still vanilla flavoured, but much less so. Still an amazing 2nd steep, but not enough flavour to keep me going for more.

JacquelineM

I’m an inveterate double the vanilla baker too :)

DaisyChubb

Life’s too short to do otherwise : )

Comments

JacquelineM

I’m an inveterate double the vanilla baker too :)

DaisyChubb

Life’s too short to do otherwise : )

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy