Not the best coldbrew.

I love this one hot and on it’s own, it has a subtle raspberry and not much in the way of bergamot, but with a dash of cream and sugar it’s like fruit and cream, delish!

I think it’s too “dusty” for my coldbrew tastes though. Not a CB success.

Janefan

I was amazed by how much I liked this one. You are right – cream & sugar are a must!

DaisyChubb

For sure! They transform this tea from something ‘meh’ to a delicious treat!

Comments

Janefan

DaisyChubb

For sure! They transform this tea from something ‘meh’ to a delicious treat!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy