drank Patisserie by Tealish

I’m not going to rate this one, because I couldn’t finish the cup :(

The spices in this are spices I use in my homemade taco seasoning… so all I small are tacos. And when I brew it, all I smell are tacos. It doesn’t taste at all like tacos! But the smell is enough to turn me away. So! Keep an eye out when I’m ready for my next swap, because this one will be in it :)

Mercuryhime

This reminds me of the time I had exotica from David’s tea. All I could taste was Thai curry. Buy by my 5th cup or so, I was enjoying it as it was meant to be enjoyed.

Dinosara

Totally the cumin. Who puts cumin in a tea?? I can’t even handle peppercorns in tea usually. And I’m pretty sure I’ve never encountered a cumin-spiced anything in a Parisian patisserie.

Jessie

It is a really odd choice! I use cumin a lot but am careful with it because I can find it really overwhelming. So I’m surprised I like this tea. I’m sorry you didn’t!

DaisyChubb

It’s okay gal pals! One bad egg out of my entire order is okay by me :D Although.. I haven’t tried the caramel oolong yet and that one got horrible reviews.. so we’ll see how that goes too heh

Comments

Mercuryhime

Dinosara

Jessie

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy