drank Rainbow Sherbet by 52teas

A note to friends with the 52Tea 12 Days of Christmas Sampler! I reccomend checking the bottom of the packages before you open from the top, I’ve had 3 that were slightly open on the bottom (including my one for Christmas day… I ended up dumping that one all over after I picked it up… Super sad about that. Whatever it is, it smells good! Anyways.). So yeah! I would check the bottom because sometimes it will open for you there, and I wouldn’t want you to do what I did. :(

This tea is AMAZING. Wow!

The dry smell is so true to the flavours (except to my workmates who thought it smelled like candles. Well.. maybe a rainbow sherbet candle? What KIND of candle? Bah. Anyways)

It smelled teeth achingly sweet – which is super exciting to me. If I’m going to do a dessert tea, I want a freakin treat. Man this does NOT disappoint! I get strawberry, orange and a lime tartness! I don’t know what else to say, it’s sherbet in a cup.

I tried with both milk and sugar, and a plan black cup. Both were delicious, and I would happily drink this plain, which is a rarity for my other 52teas black experiences. Cool huh?! I guess I’ll have to try this iced next… since I’m definitely purchasing this for my shelf :D

Ninavampi

Thanks for the warning! The exact same thing would have happened to me if I had not read this. The last day of christmas tea was wide open on the bottom.

Thanks so much! : )

DaisyChubb

Ah awesome! Saved the day :D
I’m glad you caught my message in time – only a few packages out of the 12 threatened to open, but it’s definitely worth it to check ^^

happiness and puppies hooray!!

Comments

Ninavampi

Thanks so much! : )

DaisyChubb

Ah awesome! Saved the day :D

happiness and puppies hooray!!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy