drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

I’m a fan of this tea, but not in the “buy now” kind of way. Also, I thought I rated it before but .. maybe I didn’t?
I had it a few times iced with the old $1 promotion (how I miss thee), oh I just looked out the window and it’s snowing like crazy. Okay I can wait for the next iced tea promotion.

Anyways! I think I prefer this one iced. I tried it hot from my advent sample, and it was alright, but as it cooled the walnut, almond and even pineapple flavours popped and made me super happy. Pop! Now I want a chestnut tea.

Anyways, I have to share, when I tried to get the tea out of the little container, my spoon hit something hard. I then pulled out a giant walnut, bigger than my thumbnail, a tiny brain! It was funny to me, even if I did get less tea because of it haha.

Erin

Hahaha, I find it oddly hilarious that you got a giant walnut stowing away in a tiny container of tea. I’ll have to try this one iced soon!

DaisyChubb

haha I know right?! It was almost the size of the container, it was so huge!

braiiiiins!! (throwback to the zombies) hehe

Ninavampi

Hahaha… Wow… I also immediately thought of zombies…

I think that I would have probably burst out laughing! : )

Indigobloom

me to!! in fact, I am laughing right now ;)

DaisyChubb

Hooray! I approve of everything discussed. Carry on. :)

Cattibrie

I had a large piece of walnut in mine too. So only enough for 2 cups I think in this sample from the advent calendar. Oh well.
And I thought of brains too.

revlisx

I always ask the person measuring it to make sure that they don’t include the walnuts :)

Comments

Erin

DaisyChubb

haha I know right?! It was almost the size of the container, it was so huge!

braiiiiins!! (throwback to the zombies) hehe

Ninavampi

Hahaha… Wow… I also immediately thought of zombies…

I think that I would have probably burst out laughing! : )

Indigobloom

me to!! in fact, I am laughing right now ;)

DaisyChubb

Hooray! I approve of everything discussed. Carry on. :)

Cattibrie

And I thought of brains too.

revlisx

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy